I have seen a little misinformation on this one – so here it is. No. You don’t need to pull a Tikka TAC A1 apart to adjust the trigger. It is a little fiddly, and, you need an Allen key that isn’t supplied with the rifle. I think that might be what is tripping people over.
Take the magazine out, and there is a hole in the rear of the mag-well where the Allen key can fit into. It’s a bit fiddly, but it’s doable. God damn that trigger does light!
Originally published: June 21, 2018
Lasted updated: June 21, 2018
- Team Optimistic Shooters AAR and Beers. - December 6, 2018
- The Crossover Rifles – a Tikka CTR and Bergara HMR - November 29, 2018
- A chat with Travis Ishida from ConX, NRL, NRL22 and more! - November 28, 2018
- AAR – Tarata Medium Range and Hunter’s Match - November 27, 2018
- Catching up with Robin from Redding Reloading - November 21, 2018
It just starts with the gear!
We also have a range of training courses available. Learn how to set up that new rifle, use a rear bag properly, calculate a ballistic solution and wrap it all around proper fundamentals.