I have seen a little misinformation on this one – so here it is. No. You don’t need to pull a Tikka TAC A1 apart to adjust the trigger. It is a little fiddly, and, you need an Allen key that isn’t supplied with the rifle. I think that might be what is tripping people over.
Take the magazine out, and there is a hole in the rear of the mag-well where the Allen key can fit into. It’s a bit fiddly, but it’s doable. God damn that trigger does light!
Originally published: June 21, 2018
Lasted updated: June 21, 2018
- The Vortex Optics Razor HD AMG 6-24×50 Riflescope Review - September 15, 2018
- Why do I now use (and sell) the Labradar instead of the Magnetospeed? - August 20, 2018
- Nikon P900 Camera – phenomenal, for the money. - August 17, 2018
- The Burris XTR II 5-25x50mm Riflescope - August 9, 2018
- Getting your New Zealand Firearms Licence – the definitive guide (2018) - August 7, 2018
It just starts with the gear!
We also have a range of training courses available. Learn how to set up that new rifle, use a rear bag properly, calculate a ballistic solution and wrap it all around proper fundamentals.