Keen to try out shooting? Maybe already have a rifle and want to make sure it’s shooting straight?
Come out with us for a day of shooting a variety of firearms, from 25m to 700m.
Starting with a .22 and working up to a magnum, this is the perfect intro to firearms for someone who maybe hasn’t shoot anything before (and no, you don’t even need a licence), through to someone who already had a gun, but wants to try out a few others, and, see how far they can shoot theirs.
This is not a day of shooting training, rather, an opportunity to give it a go, in a fun, relaxed and safe environment.
- Safety, basic firearm, optics and accessories introduction and discussion
- Starting with a .22 – getting comfortable behind a rifle, understanding the fundamentals of shooting
- Moving to a centrefire – dealing with recoil, calibre considerations for hunting and shooting
- Stretching out – understanding shooting to distance – shooting steel at 400 meters
- Wind and environmental – shooting to 600 meters – wind and more
- Qualified guidance and assistance
- A variety of firearms and the ammunition that goes along with it
- Morning tea and lunch
- A fun, challenging and rewarding day out
You might also be interested in our Hunting Course the next day – why not stay the night at the hut and make a weekend of it?