It’s taken a while, and there is lots to still do. But, well, we have a property in our sights.
We are currently going through a pile of due diligence – but the tentative opening date will be January.
This should be when we can get in and start shooting. From there, it’s a case of building infrastructure and facilities.
Essentially, it’s going to be a race. The faster I can get the place set up, the sooner I can also charge the ‘standard’ rate. Until then, we will have a cheaper rate for you guys. More details soon.
Originally published: October 25, 2018
Lasted updated: October 26, 2018
- Changes in the Semi-Automatic Classification System - March 21, 2019
- Simon Bullivant Taxidermy - March 1, 2019
- The GRS Bifrost could be a good option for upgrading your stock. - March 1, 2019
- A spotting scope for both sports and observation (the Swarovski STR80) - March 1, 2019
- The Swarovski dS – Scope, rangefinder, ballistic solver. - February 26, 2019
It just starts with the gear!
We also have a range of training courses available. Learn how to set up that new rifle, use a rear bag properly, calculate a ballistic solution and wrap it all around proper fundamentals.