Yes, after nearly six months, and a couple of extra grand, the landie is nearly road legal again!
It has now passed its warrant of fitness, and I will get it changed over from its ‘B’ registration on Monday.
Then I can get on with the things that I want to do when I got it. Like, give it a good tune.
- The Burris XTR II 5-25x50mm Riflescope - August 9, 2018
- Getting your New Zealand Firearms Licence – the definitive guide (2018) - August 7, 2018
- Safety Glasses for Shooting - August 2, 2018
- The VRTBR T2 Base Layer – modern thermals. - July 31, 2018
- Precision Nutrition for Hunters and Shooters - June 29, 2018
It just starts with the gear!
We also have a range of training courses available. Learn how to set up that new rifle, use a rear bag properly, calculate a ballistic solution and wrap it all around proper fundamentals.