In part two of the video series – I discus some of the gear I took out with me on my lightweight hunting trip.
In part two of the video series – I discuss some of the gear I took out with me on my lightweight hunting trip.
It’s occurred to me that it’s the Hunters Element Peak Pack, not the Contour Pack.
Some other items I talk about –
It was a case of me dropping a lot of the ‘extra’ stuff I often carry around with me. It’s not necessarily – more luxury. Funny enough, it’s also often stuff I don’t even use so just carry around for no real reason.
It’s important to not reduce things past the essentials – a PLB, First Aid Kit and Navigation equipment never leave me.
Overall – it’s not like I missed anything.
Originally published: July 19, 2015
Lasted updated: June 17, 2018
- Team Optimistic Shooters AAR and Beers. - December 6, 2018
- The Crossover Rifles – a Tikka CTR and Bergara HMR - November 29, 2018
- A chat with Travis Ishida from ConX, NRL, NRL22 and more! - November 28, 2018
- AAR – Tarata Medium Range and Hunter’s Match - November 27, 2018
- Catching up with Robin from Redding Reloading - November 21, 2018
It just starts with the gear!
We also have a range of training courses available. Learn how to set up that new rifle, use a rear bag properly, calculate a ballistic solution and wrap it all around proper fundamentals.