- Go through three police background checks.
- Have myself, my partner and three people who know me interviewed by the police on my suitability for me to hold these licenses (two of which had to have existing firearms licenses).
- Have a police office visit my house to approve the method in which I was going to store it. 6mm Steel Safe, Bolted in multiple points to a wall and floor, dual locking, etc…
- Undergo around six months of training at a club.
- Actively participate in a club, with a minimum of 12 shoots per year.
- Get the gun club I belong to approve the purchase.
- Have the firearms, by serial number, registered against my name.
- Ongoing annual ‘audits’.
Originally published: June 14, 2016
Lasted updated: January 5, 2019
It just starts with the gear!
We also have a range of training courses available. Learn how to set up that new rifle, use a rear bag properly, calculate a ballistic solution and wrap it all around proper fundamentals.