Each container holds 50 rounds
- 6.5 SPC
- 6.5 Grendel
- 300 Blackout
- 300 Whisper
Enquires? Questions? Just click on the 'product enquiry' tab below and flick us a message!
The TAC-PAC® clear ammunition box was designed for the discerning ammunition manufacturer or reloader. Made of thermoformed plastic and durable enough to be reused, the plastic is also 100% recyclable (check your local recycling centre for guidelines) and will last years under normal conditions, which makes for less waste in the landfills. Most ammunition boxes you see in the store today are simple paperboard with a plastic or foam insert. The insert likely can’t be recycled, and reusing the box itself becomes impractical because of the thin, porous material. If the box gets wet or dirty, it is most likely ruined (and sometimes rendered unrecyclable – check local guidelines), whereas the TAC-PAC® case can be wiped off and is good to go. The durability and clarity of the TAC-PAC® case also make it unnecessary to transfer ammunition from a paperboard box to a separate plastic ammunition case for storage.
- The TAC-PAC® ammunition container is a clear, transparent package, allowing visual inspection of all aspects of the ammunition. Unlike other material used in some ammunition packaging, the PET material used in this container is 100% recyclable, reusable, and will not corrode brass like traditional foam inserts.
- The eight corner hinges utilised in the TAC-PAC® ammunition container provide multiple layers of security and impact protection, adding to the benefits of the unique tri-fold construction and design.
- The design of the top rails and bottom ammunition cells form a ‘snap and lock’ feature when stacking multiple ammunition containers, greatly reducing shifting and movement while ensuring stacking conformity.
- The unique top and bottom ammunition cells essentially ‘lock’ ammunition in place. This design prevents ammunition from touching, eliminating any metallic sound or potential damage to the ammunition.
- The concave corners are designed to increase the upward stacking strength of the TAC-PAC® ammunition container and to reduce impact damage in shipping or while being utilised in the field.
- The side rails incorporated into the TAC-PAC® ammunition container are added for strength and to allow multiple TAC-PAC ammunition containers to be nested within one another, therefore reducing space.
- The unique TAC-PAC® insert tray locks into the bottom portion of the container, forming a separated and secondary compartment that reduces dust and moisture contact, or for multiple uses such as spent brass storage, manufacturer information, or coupons.
- The recessed locking tabs located on all four corners of the TAC-PAC® ammunition container provide security and a functional, reusable means of closure. Additionally, these locking tabs may be heat sealed for increased security.
Small Rifle Cartridge Case
It just starts with the gear!
We also have a range of training courses available. Learn how to set up that new rifle, use a rear bag properly, calculate a ballistic solution and wrap it all around proper fundamentals.