Rear bags are really useful tools for reducing shooter error. For the professional a rear bag is just another item to carry. Grams adds up to fatigue and degraded shooting, and a rear bag left behind does little good.
130mm high by 100mm round.
Enquires? Questions? Just click on the 'product enquiry' tab below and flick us a message!
- Rear Bag weight is just over 480 grams. When grams adds up to kgs and fatigue.
- Material Cordura 1000. Robust enough to take abuse and wear.
- Plastic granulate fill that emulates sand. We wanted the stability, but not the weight. Not affected by humidity or temperature.
- Fill grade that allows for a reasonable range of rifle adjustment whilst still requiring little hand pressure.
- Solid anchoring points for accessible carry. Strap the Rear Bag to your backpack, belt or whatever you prefer.
- Rear Bag straps for better control during shooting, especially during the highest positions.
- For those needing to instantly move the firing position, the straps gives you both hands on the rifle whilst still keeping the bag immediately available.
- Norwegian know-how.
Choosing a rear bag is a highly subjective process. Different strokes for different folks and what not. You may have one rear bag that works great with one rifle and it may not work as well with another. Having multiple bags is never a bad thing and buying a few before you discover your favourite is pretty common.
The standard is the middle size between the lightweight and the ‘front’ bag. I.e. the one in the middle of the photo below. It’s basically the ‘standard’ rearbag size you will come across.
|Dimensions||110 × 80 × 80 cm|
THLR.NO Pro ‘Standard’ Rear Bag
It just starts with the gear!
We also have a range of training courses available. Learn how to set up that new rifle, use a rear bag properly, calculate a ballistic solution and wrap it all around proper fundamentals.