Rich from Short Action Precision joined me for a chat about the company, the Precision Rifle Series and more.
Great talk, a bit of insight about the history of the company, the development of the products, including the Two-Rounder and the Rear Bags and an overview of what the PRS Series is, and how it works. Great watch. Enjoy!
On shooter mindset…
Want to pick up some Short Action Precision Gear in NZ?
[wm_button url=”https://gearlocker.nz/brand/short-action-precision/” color=”ff0000″ size=”l” icon=”” class=””]Browse SAP at The Gearlocker[/wm_button]
Originally published: August 11, 2017
Lasted updated: May 6, 2018
- Bergara B14 HMR – First Thoughts - October 22, 2018
- How do I renew my firearms license? - October 19, 2018
- VRTBR C7 Pants and Parka – more thoughts - October 16, 2018
- Simple Blue Cheese Sauce (awesome on steak!) - October 10, 2018
- Radix Nutrition – food for hunters and adventurers - October 10, 2018
It just starts with the gear!
We also have a range of training courses available. Learn how to set up that new rifle, use a rear bag properly, calculate a ballistic solution and wrap it all around proper fundamentals.