The GRS Bifrost is made from glass fibre reinforced composite material. The grip and forehand area have a rubber surface – steady and comfortable in any type of weather. Our unique SpeedLock 2.0 system makes it easier to adjust the length and height of the stock, and, importantly, to resist recoil from the heaviest calibres. As with all our stocks, the grip has an angle of 6% so your hand is in its best natural state.
The Picatinny Rail mounting system integrates into four different positions on the stock, making it easy to mount light, laser, monopod and other accessories.
GRS Bifrost is perfect for: The rugged hunter on steroids.
Originally published: March 1, 2019
Lasted updated: March 1, 2019
- Changes in the Semi-Automatic Classification System - March 21, 2019
- Simon Bullivant Taxidermy - March 1, 2019
- The GRS Bifrost could be a good option for upgrading your stock. - March 1, 2019
- A spotting scope for both sports and observation (the Swarovski STR80) - March 1, 2019
- The Swarovski dS – Scope, rangefinder, ballistic solver. - February 26, 2019
It just starts with the gear!
We also have a range of training courses available. Learn how to set up that new rifle, use a rear bag properly, calculate a ballistic solution and wrap it all around proper fundamentals.